Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Well I Think This IS It...

Hello everybody.  I think I may have finally found a home for my (cough) blog.  Couple places around the net I have tried thus far.  This one seems to have the features I am looking for plus I think it's integrated with Google + pretty good.

(Well that's what the fellas wearing the dark shades and baseball bats said)

So if this goes as I expect (I'm so anxious to post my first post) this will be were we all can plan on meeting.

Plan on meeting here and learning (if you dare) what it is inside my head that I would just love to share with you.

Ok now that we have those items off the list is there any further business?

*looks around the empty room*

Ok, then I hereby call this meeting to a close.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment