Monday, July 15, 2013

The Good, Bad and Ugly of Insurance Work

Insurance work is challenging to say the very least.  An event comes along that suddenly changes a person's home.

This event could be from:

  • Hail
  • Wind
  • Trees
  • Water
  • Fire
  • Vehicle Impact
  • or several other less common means
Once this event happens it is always best to account for the safety and well being of every person and pet in your household.  Depending on the event it may be best to be sure that there is not a gas leak or the pilot lights on the water heater, furnace or stove/oven did not get snuffed out by the event.

Be sure there is no electrical lines down outside before you go.

Make sure neighbors are accounted for and safe.

All of this I mentioned above occurs within a few moments of the events conclusion.

Then, it's the process of rebuilding and or repairing the home to the exactly how it was at the moment immediately preceding the event.  The event occurred at 12:01 AM?  Then I am talking about how this home was at 12:00:59 Seconds.

I will be talking more about this in the days to come.  I will be publishing my non-insurance related articles as well.  Next on the list is my in depth  look at 3 and 4 season rooms.

If you have any questions, please contact me through Benhardt Construction and Remodeling's Website.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment