Sunday, October 6, 2013

Who Needs Sleep?! Let's Remodel Something!

Exactly.

Who has time for sleep?  Is it that necessary?  Actually, I don't sleep.  I take naps.

About a three hour nap from before or after nine pm to a little before or after midnight.

Then I am awake reading for an hour to an hour and a half.

I will doze off until two thirty or three and then wake up and read some more for another forty five minutes until I doze off for the last time until four or four thirty.

And then it's up, eye contacts in, coffee started and time to get to work.

The odd thing is the first nap is truly that.  A real good power nap.  The rest of the naps throughout the evening is more like watching something streaming over the TV.  I replay what I read into my mind's video screen throughout those naps.

Say I'm reading some exciting business management book.  My nap 'TV' will play different scenarios playing out on the business side of the remodeling company.

Maybe I'm reading a product manual developed by a supplier on waterproofing wet environments.  My nap 'TV' will be all about the installation side of the remodeling company.

That is a small example of how excited we are here at Benhardt Construction and Remodeling about the potential to Remodel the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment